Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fan of Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment? Want a Cheaper Alternative


Are you a fan of these babies? I am just completely obsess with them and could not get enough!
I like how you open the tube and it just smells like fresh lemons. It's completely moisturizing to dry, chapped lips! However, at retail price of $22.50 it totally burns a hole in your pocket.

I'd like to introduce you to a cheaper alternative, as you all know from my previous post regarding The Saem: Ally's Ajell Dewy Blossom Lipstick. The reason why I gave it a try was because my friend was obsessed with their chap stick. The other day I was able to try some and was totally amazed at how similar these products are! Yes, it's another Saem, The Saem: Petit Ajell Sweet Lip Care.



The only downside of this product is the fact that it doesn't come in numerous colors like Fresh. However, still available with a couple of options such as natural or a hint of tint. But, with these babies costing you $4.11 USD ( Depending on currency rate.) Why would it really matter? It will make the hole in your pocket way smaller! Plus, it leaves your lips smelling like gummy bears.

Interested? you can get them here.

Love,

Rosa Etoile

No comments:

Post a Comment