Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Saem: Ally's Ajell Dewy Blossom Lipstick Review



Recently, I've gone on a little crazy purchasing cosmetics & a bunch of things from Korea. I've stumbled upon this brand through a friend of mine who's a fan of their chap stick (She's already on her second tube!). I thought to myself if, their chap stick is great possibly their lipstick would be great also? Well, here are my thoughts regarding this lipstick.




Packaging: Are you the type of person who likes to slip your lipstick for retouch, in your purse? with this packaging, you wouldn't have to worry that it would fall apart and ruin your bag. It comes in a  peachy sturdy hard plastic casing that makes a loud click,when it's being placed together. Perfect way to reassure you that your bag won't get smears all over the place! 

Swatch on arm.
Taken with flash.
Taken without flash.


Color: Rose pink with flecks of silver sparkles. (Actual color for purchase would be: 01 however, the rest is in korean and I have no abilities to translate it.) Originally, the whole line consists of three colors unforntunately, they are sold out of  03 & 06 on Gmarket. Also, to reach an opacity of the picture that I have posted it would take a couple of swipes. 

Texture: If you are a fan of the Revlon Lip Butters, I'd have to say the texture of this lipstick is almost comparable to those lip butters.

Moisture: I have pretty dry lips and I find that this lipstick does not outline the flaws of dry lips like some other lipsticks that I own.

How long would it last you with a couple of kisses and sips of a drink? After four kisses or four sips from a drink it would leave tinted pink lips unless, you completely wipe it off or give it a boost of retouching.

Overall my love for this product: 4/5

If you'd like to purchase this product I was able to get it from here: The Saem: Ally's Ajell Dewy Blossom Lipstick .  It's currently on sale for  $4.53 USD.

If you have tried it out let me know what you think about it by the comments below or, how do you like this posting? What can I do to make it better? Thanks for reading!

Love,
Rosa Etoile




No comments:

Post a Comment